You're what's called a real sales hunter: driven, determined and results-focused. We really need your sales qualities to develop our multimodal portfolio, to and from Sweden. As our sales manager for Sweden, you promote our improved product offer to our Swedish clients. You're completely at home in an international and intercultural environment. You lead the commercial development of our current and future product portfolio in Sweden. This consists of products that are available regionally or via our international multimodal network.
A standard job? We don't have those at Samskip.
You lead our Swedish sales organisation and are responsible for the National Key Account Management, as well as our customers in the Gothenburg region. You support clients and corporate sales for international development in the interaction with local operations. You're also responsible for the premium product support and the regional trade at the level of product service and product development. You report directly to our CCO in Rotterdam. You manage a turnover of €400k, and you ensure that turnover continues to grow. As our new sales manager for Sweden, you also go the extra mile to:
- develop a sales strategy plan to increase sales and profitability;
- implement sales and account management activities to reach the set targets;
- convert sales leads into bookings. You do so by actively managing the sales actions and sales pipeline;
- ensure that our organisation develops and delivers an adequate and profitable service – standard, optional or customised. In doing so, you act as the voice of our clients;
- develop innovative and valuable solutions for our clients. You do so in close partnership with the senior management of Samskip;
- maximise the sale of our competences, such as services for temperature-controlled transport, the steel and construction market, and quay-quay/terminal-terminal transport;
- work with various colleagues, including from Sales, supporting roles and/or IT.
An international position based in Sweden.
From Samskip's offices, you have an international impact on our operations and share in the success of one of Europe's largest transport companies. On land, at sea and by rail. Your expertise has an international impact at Samskip.
International? Certainly. We ship goods across the globe, and to make that happen, we need a lot of people. This means your work reaches much further than Sweden alone. Sustainable and environmentally-friendly transport is very important to us as a company, and you regularly reap the benefits of this. That's because we deliver many of the products you see in your supermarket, with the lowest possible environmental impact.
Quality, everywhere and always.
As our new sales manager, you manage our Swedish sales organisation, which consists of 3 experienced sales executives. If you make a success of your role by consistently achieving the right results, you will certainly have the opportunity for promotion to commercial leader of a region.
You can count on us.
In addition to a non-standard job and an international working environment, based on a 40-hour working week, we offer:
- A salary appropriate to your knowledge and background.
- 5 weeks of annual leave;
- A bonus scheme;
- A company car
- limitless opportunities for self-development;
Actions speak louder than words.
Your drive, perseverance and results-focused mentality mean you're very capable of working independently. You always work in a disciplined and accurate way, and you enjoy taking the initiative and motivating yourself. And you'll need it, because you have a lot of freedom in your role as sales manager for Sweden. In addition, you're a strong promoter of an integrated approach with the corporate organisation. Within an international and intercultural environment, you're strong in collaboration and you never lose sight of our common goal at Samskip. So far so good? We'd love to hear from you if you also have:
- a degree in logistics or a commercial field;
- experience in sales or managing a sales team;
- command of written and spoken English;
- strong commercial, negotiating and presentation skills;
- a willingness to promote the Samskip processes and tools, such as CRM, MySamskip and the Sales Operating Mechanism;
- social media skills, to generate lead attention;
- a driving licence. The expectation is that you will spend 40% of your working hours on the road.
We're looking for you.
We can't wait for you to start, and we'll get your office chair ready for you. What do you need to do? Ensure you apply for this full-time job as soon as possible via the button below.
Do you have any questions about the vacancy? You can call us on 088 – 400 1393 or send an e-mail to: [email protected]