Managing a number of Samskip’s key accounts is your way to make the difference. You’re responsible for the account management of a number of key clients selling PAN-European multimodal services. As our key account manager based in Gothenburg, you’ve got what it takes to expand sales activities with new and existing clients.
A standard job? We don't have those at Samskip.
Satisfied customers and an excellent service delivery are your goals. When you develop and implement a strategy plan to maintain and grow our sales volume and profitability, you’re already halfway. You ensure our clients feel the need to deepen the relationship with Samskip, based on our service proposition. And what else? You’re the voice of your clients: they deliver first-hand information, so you can adjust the type of service. Standard or customized. As our key account manager you:
- stimulate the account management process so we can maximize the offer of the value proposition or a separate offer;
- take the responsibility for managing the supply of key accounts;
- negotiate and convert the proposition into a profitable agreement for both sides;
- seek opportunities to gain more potential international key accounts;
- use Samskip’s systems to create clarity on actions planned concerning sales activities and delivery.
An international position based in Sweden.
From Gothenburg, you have an international impact on our operations and share in the success of one of Europe's largest transport companies. On land, at sea and by rail. Your expertise has an international impact at Samskip.
International? Certainly. We ship goods across the globe, and to make that happen, we need many people. This means your work stretches well beyond Norway, because you help customers across the globe. Sustainable and environmentally-friendly transport is very important to us as a company, and you regularly reap the benefits of this. That's because we deliver many of the products you see in your supermarket, with the lowest possible environmental impact.
Quality, everywhere and always.
As our key account manager, you work with several specialists and colleagues who’re in supporting roles. In close cooperation with other departments, like IT, you maximize the success of the sale of Samskip’s competences. Services for temperature-controlled transport, the steel and construction market, quay-quay/terminal-terminal transports, and complex solutions. Together you’re able to achieve Samskip’s goals.
You can count on us.
We offer you a unique job as key account manager at Samskip in Sweden. Samskip is a company with a long-term perspective, where you work alongside motivated colleagues in an energetic, international environment. Based on a 40-hour week, we offer you:
- a salary appropriate to your knowledge and background;
- a company car;
- 5 weeks annual leave;
- a bonus scheme;
- limitless opportunities for self-development.
Actions speak louder than words.
You’re the key account manager who’s able to work in a cross cultural and international environment. You’ve got a natural talent for leadership and good business acumen and you are creative and outspoken, which drives success. Other things that we love to see is firm drive, strong determination and a result-oriented way of working. So far so good? We'd love to hear from you if you also have:
- completed your studies in the logistics or commercial business discipline;
- solid knowledge and experience in the transport and logistics sector;
- strong commercial, negotiation and presentation skills;
- fluent verbal and written skills in English;
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and social media platforms to initiate lead attention;
- a driving licence. The expectation is that you will spend 40% of your working hours on the road or travelling around Europe.
We're looking for you.
We can't wait for you to start, and we'll get your office chair ready for you in Gothenburg. What do you need to do? Ensure you apply for this full-time job before the end of the month via the button below.
Do you have any questions about the vacancy? You can call us on +31 (0)88 400 13 93 or send an e-mail to: [email protected]