With a good dose of experience and creativity, you contribute to our profitability and the sustainable growth of our organisation. Your most important goal? Effectively using and selling our multimodal products. In doing so, you'll become our brand ambassador in Poland, based in Gdansk. In Poland, Samskip is still a relatively unknown brand, so you'll have plenty of work to do. In this full-time job as our field sales executive for Poland, you'll share in the growth of our dynamic organisation, in which we create top value propositions for our clients.
A standard job? We don't have those at Samskip.
In Poland, you go the extra mile to promote the use and sales of our multimodal products. You develop a sales plan, which you then implement; and you develop new client relationships. You also manage the sales process, starting from the quotation phase. You produce reports of visits and sales leads. In addition, as our new field sales executive for Poland, you use your talents to:
- discuss the feasibility of logistical solutions with the Operations Team;
- ensure our CRM system is up-to-date and the sales leads are complete;
- expand our client database, through both internal and external networking;
- represent our organisation at international trade fairs and industry events;
- carry out market research. You also carry out client analyses to provide trade teams with information for product optimisation.
An international position based in Poland.
From Samskip's offices, you have an international impact on our operations and share in the success of one of Europe's largest transport companies. On land, at sea and by rail. Your expertise has an international impact at Samskip.
International? Certainly. We ship goods across the globe, and to make that happen, we need a lot of people. This means your work reaches much further than Poland alone. Sustainable and environmentally friendly transport is very important to us as a company, and you regularly reap the benefits of this. That's because we deliver many of the products you see in your supermarket, with the lowest possible environmental impact.
Quality, everywhere and always.
You're part of the Samskip Sales Force, which is led by the chief commercial officer. As our field sales executive for Poland, you report to the country manager in Poland. You're driven by commercial and financial goals, in combination with the Trade Management.
You can count on us.
In addition to a non-standard job, the best view in Gdansk and an international working environment, we offer:
- a salary appropriate to your knowledge and background;
- a company car;
- a medical insurance plan;
- a bonus scheme;
- annual holidays in accordance with the laws of Poland;
- limitless opportunities for self-development;
Actions speak louder than words.
An entrepreneurial spirit is the first and foremost quality that we're looking for in you. You're also lively, spontaneous and committed, and you enjoy the social side of your work. You also bring strong communication skills, and you don't mind travelling a lot for your work. So far so good? We'd love to hear from you if you also have:
- a bachelor's degree in Logistics or Business Administration;
- 2-3 years or more work experience in logistics or shipping, during which you have accumulated experience in sales and business development;
- written and spoken command of the Polish and English languages;
- knowledge of short sea transactions. You will preferably have worked at a short sea operator or a logistics operator involved in short sea services;
- a driving licence. You are prepared to spend 25% to 50% of your working hours on the road.
We're looking for you.
We can't wait for you to start, and we'll get your office chair ready for you. What do you need to do? Ensure you apply for this full-time job as soon as possible via the button below.
Do you have any questions about the vacancy? You can call us on 088 – 400 13 93 or send an e-mail to: [email protected]